Welcome to Long Island Home Inspection Consultants, the area’s leading building inspection firm, providing residential and commercial property inspections since 1967. We are certified by the highly respected nationwide A.S.H.I. organization (American Society of Home Inspectors) and use the latest technology in detection equipment such as moisture meters, gas detectors, outlet testers, etc. We also provide a detailed, comprehensive, narrative home inspection report, along with color digital photographs, to clearly display any defects uncovered during the building inspection. Long Island Home Inspection Consultants provides inspection services in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, and Brooklyn.
Long Island Home Inspection Consultants will provide you with a verbal and written report of all the structural components of the house, the interior, exterior, the mechanical systems, a termite inspection report, and a carbon monoxide test. We will also provide color digital photographs to clearly display any defects and/or needed repairs throughout. Having your prospective home inspected by Long Island Home Inspection Consultants can literally save you thousands of dollars in costly repairs and help put your mind at ease as you purchase your new home.
Long Island Home Inspection Consultants provides inspection services in Suffolk, Nassau, Queens, and Brooklyn.
Buying a home is probably the biggest investment you’ll ever make. Although the process can be very exciting, it can also be quite overwhelming. While the house you selected may appear to be just what you’re looking for, how can you be sure there aren’t potentially serious hidden defects that may make the experience the biggest mistake you ever made? Having the house inspected by a professional building inspector (before going to contract) can really be a life saver.
Long Island Home Inspection Consultants will provide you with a verbal and written report of all the structural components of the house, the interior, exterior , all of the mechanical systems, a Termite Inspection Report and a carbon monoxide test. We will also provide color digital photographs to clearly display any defects and/or needed repairs throughout.
This vital information will greatly help you decide if you are buying the right house for you and can eliminate any unwelcome “surprises” once you move in. Attorneys for the buyers frequently use our report as a negotiating tool when the buyer is still interested in the house, despite some problems found during the inspection.
American Society of Home Inspectors
Long Island Home Inspection provides inspection services in Suffolk and Nassau Counties as well as Queens and Brooklyn.
Home Inspection Services Nassau County – Home Inspection Services Suffolk County
- Structure. The structure of the home is what gives it shape and strength. The most commonly asked questions of a professional home inspector are related to evaluating the condition of the structure. The two main components of the structure are the foundation and the framing system. Each of these components are critical in providing the building with long lasting comfort and stability. Major defects in the structure can be very expensive and extensive to repair. MORE INFO>>
- Mechanicals. The mechanical systems of the dwelling are designed to provide a comfortable and safe living environment. Each system has many components and there are many types of each system. An inspector’s skills and experience are used to evaluate the safe operational condition of each system and to report any defects discovered. The mechanical systems encompass the entire dwelling and exterior portions. Your inspector’s unique training, skills and experience will separate him in these areas from un-trained or inexperienced inspectors. MORE INFO>>
- Roofing. The roof is part of the exterior but requires more individual attention. It is designed to protect all the components of the dwelling. There are many roof styles and finished materials. Each style and material is inspected carefully for, wear, leaks, defects and other deficiencies. Roofing problems that go undetected can cause serious harm to other components of the building. Styles and types of roofs are dictated by location, age, and preference. MORE INFO>>
- Exterior. The exterior of the building includes; siding, trim, gutters & downspouts, windows, roof, garage, stoops, decks, patios, grounds and related items. Each of these items is inspected not only for its condition, but how it relates to the dwelling. Defects in exterior components such as the siding or windows can greatly affect other components of the home. MORE INFO>>
- Interiors. The interior of the home includes all the various rooms and related items, which are not covered in other aspects of your home inspection on the interior of the dwelling. Some items may overlap such as bathrooms and plumbing, rooms and electrical, and so on. The professional inspector will go through each and every room including all visible and accessible areas of your new home. MORE INFO>>
- Mold Information. What is mold? Molds are simple, microscopic organisms found virtually everywhere indoors and outdoors. Molds can be found on plants, foods, dry leaves and other organic material. Molds are needed for breaking down dead material. Mold spores are very tiny and lightweight, which allows them to travel through the air. Mold growths can often be seen in the form of discoloration, ranging from white to orange and from green to brown and black. When molds are present in large quantities, they can cause allergic symptoms similar to those caused by plant pollen. MORE INFO>>